Cooling - Air Conditioners
York LX YCJF : 14.5 SEER Air Conditioner The 14.5 SEER Mid-tier condensing unit is the outdoor part of a versatile system of air conditioning.
It is designed to be custom matched with one of UPG’s complete line of evaporator sections, each designed to serve a specific function.
*Click to enlarge
- Superior Coil Protection – A stamped decorative metal coil guard completely protects coil from debris and other large damaging material while a polymer mesh further protects the coil against smaller particles.
- Color Grilles – Engineered around the needs and wants of the consumer, Affinity units are now available with a choice of color options designed to compliment any home.
- Isolated Compressor Compartment – A molded composite bulkhead isolates the compressor from the rest of the unit reducing sound and vibration.
- Protected Compressors – Each compressor is protected against abnormal pressures by an internal pressure relief valve and factory installed high and low pressure controls.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant – Next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish – Automotive quality finish provides the ultimate protection from harmful U.V. rays and rust creep ensuring long-lasting high quality appearance. A powder-paint topcoat is applied over a baked-on primer.
- Lower Installed Cost – Designed to provide enhanced installability by featuring a slide-down control compartment and angled service valves to reduce overall installation time and cost.
- Low Operating Sound Levels – A fan design boasting technology adapted from aeronautic and defense engineering provides for whisper quiet operation by allowing airflow to flow smoothly and efficiently across the fan tips.
- Filter-Drier – A factory installed, solid core liquid line filter/drier filters harmful debris and moisture from the system.
- Easy Service Access – A full end, full service, access panel with handle makes for easy entry to internal components.
- Composite Base – Strong and durable composite base pan resists rust and corrosion while it helps reduce vibrations and noise.
- Quiet drive system – The swept-wing fan, composite base pan, isolated compressor compartment, electronically controlled fan motor and two-stage compressor are engineered as a system to reduce overall sound to a mere whisper.
- Low RPM fan motor – Helps to reduce airflow noise.