An air conditioner is an essential asset since it meets all your cooling needs on a hot day. However, if it is constantly running and not emitting fresh new air, there is a problem. At this point, you need to call for Aire One Heating and Cooling for HVAC services in Ontario to remedy the situation.
Reasons Why Your AC Is Constantly Running
The cooling unit could be running longer so that it can give you a comfortable environment due to some factors. Some of the reasons include:
- Dirty air filters: If the air filter is full of dust and other particles, it blocks sufficient airflow. On that account, the AC will run relentlessly to cool various spots.
- Closed vents: Vents that are not open will have a ripple effect on the AC since it will run for a long time. The primary reason is that the equipment is not receiving adequate air to cool your home.
- Low refrigerant: The refrigerant helps the AC cool different zones. For that reason, if it leaks and gets little in supply, the air conditioner will have a hard time and run continuously.
- Undersized AC: A small air conditioner that can’t meet your cooling expectations will struggle to deliver sufficient air.
- Dirty coils: The condenser coil and evaporator coil attract dust and debris, causing the AC not to function correctly. This way, the refrigerant will not absorb the heat and release it to the air. You will notice that the atmosphere will be damp since the coils are not working.
How to Fix the Issues
- Check the air filter and replace it if it is clogged or dirty.
- Open the supply vents so that the AC can have ample airflow.
- Contact Aire One Heating and Cooling HVAC services in Ontario for a technician to repair refrigerant leaks.
- Upgrade to a new AC that serves your family adequately.
- Hire an expert to clean the coils.
There are some problems that you can solve on your own, while others require professional HVAC services from Aire One Heating and Cooling, with locations around Ontario. If you have no idea how to handle the appliance, you need to call for expert help.