Heating - Furnaces, Central Heating Systems & Heat Exchangers
GSW 6G50100N-PDVH: 190L Envirosense Power Direct Vent Gas Water Heater Envirosense
The Envirosense line of water heaters contains a fully submerged, spiral-shaped condensing heat exchange that provides a much greater heat transfer surface than a standard straight flue tube, resulting in up to 96% thermal efficiency and higher hot water output
The 100,000 BTU Envirosense Power Direct Vent gas water heater is equipped with a fully submerged, spiral-shaped condensing heat exchanger and 50 gallons of storage capacity
- This design provides much greater heat transfer surface than a standard straight flue tube, resulting in 96% thermal efficiency and higher hot water output, than comparable 80% efficient water heaters.
- With a 22 ̋ diameter, the Envirosense Power Direct Vent can be installed in less space than a 75-gallon unit yet delivers greater recovery and lower operating costs.
- 190L Capacity tank
- 96% Efficient Power Direct Vent Gas Water Heater
- Power Direct Vent Design for Installation Versatility
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane
- Side-Mounted Taps for Recirculating Systems
- Advanced Electronic Control
- Glass Lined Tank with Two Magnesium Anode Rods
- 6 Year Limited Parts And Tank Warranty