Indoor Air Quality
York Affinity S1-BP5000MY: Small Bypass Humidifier Effective, whole-house humidity control
For optimal comfort and health, your home’s relative humidity levels should range between 30 – 60%. Ask our Aire One Indoor Air Quality experts about about the importance of proper humidity and the roll it plays in total comfort.
- Includes a Manual Humidistat with the option to upgrade to an Automatic Humidifier Control
- Installs on supply or the return plenum with a bypass connection to opposite side of the furnace
- Requires a minimum static pressure differential across the supply plenum and return air duct of 0.2″ w.c.
- Water feed rate of 3 GPH
- Evaporative capacity of 0.70 GPH (supply plenum temperature of 120°F and cold water)
- Evaporative capacity on a heat pump of 0.60 GPH (plenum temperature of 90°F and a hot water supply of 140°F)
- Area It will humidify – Loose home of 1,000 ft², an Average home of 2,000 ft², and a Tight home of 4,000 ft²
- Quick left-right bypass conversion
- Reversible housing, nameplate & drain spud/plug
- Integral bypass damper with winter/summer notation Uses S1-HUPAD35 water panel
- Manual Humidistat Control
- Automatic Humidifier Control