NTI Condensing Boiler Great savings…
The superb efficiencies and state-of-the-art combustion systems of the Trinity means little heat is wasted, less natural gas or propane is used, and homeowners save money when installed by Aire One.
The unparalleled NTI combustion system
- NTI’s Trinity combustion system produces the highest industry modulation rates – allowing the Trinity to modulate the burner to the exact size required to meet the conditions of the system.
- The Trinity incorporates an electronic state-of-the-art combustion system to reduce the amount of gas that is injected into the burner, to ensure proper combustion throughout the full range of modulation.
- The Trinity also compensates for extended venting – adjustments are not required between short and long vent runs.
- The Trinity is a totally sealed combustion system – all combustion air is drawn from outside, used for combustion and then expelled. This eliminates any need for fresh air intake into the room, thereby decreasing heating costs.
- High-capacity heat exchanger coil provides ample hot water for every household need, at very low cost
- Built to last a lifetime!
- Meets and exceeds North American energy and emission regulations
- All mechanical components and sophisticated controls are conveniently located and accessible by simply unsnapping access panels
- Available in natural gas or propane versions
- Advanced ignition system, and top-quality heat exchanger
- State-of-the-art sealed modulation combustion system with hot surface ignition
- Patented 31 6L stainless steel condensing heat exchanger provides ultimate efficiencies
- All connections are conveniently located for ease of installation
- Wall mount configurations saves floor space
- Vents easily with conventional ABS or CPVC plastic piping
- Condenser does not use aluminum but is constructed from stainless steel
- Distinctive casing design reduces costly standby losses, while virtually eliminating combustion noises
- High-capacity heat exchanger coil provides ample domestic hot water
- The Trinity is certified, designed and rated to strict CSA, AGA, and CSAus codes