CH-240ASME Condensing Gas Combination Boiler (CH-ASME)
- Super condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (≤20ppm)
- SCH 40, 3” PVC venting up to 100’
- Gas-Air Ratio Control
- Automatic water filling system
- Remote controller included
*Click to enlarge
Superb Condensing Efficiency & PVC Venting
- Equipped with dual stainless steel heat exchangers.
- Offers a low cost PVC venting solution for fast, simplified installation.
- PVC venting up to 100 feet with a maximum of six elbows (each elbow deduct 5' off of venting length).
Where Technology Meets Ecology, Combination Boiler
- The ideal solution for customers who need both domestic hot water and a space heating application.
- Heats water when needed, making it environmentally sound as well as cost efficient.
Hydronic Heating Benefits
- Clean: little chance to cause dust or lower humidity because there is no air movement.
- Silent: offers silent heating because no blowers are needed for forced circulation.
- Comfort: keeps floors warm but indoor air fresh, making people feel warm and comfortable.
- Coverage: radiant heat makes heating from floor to ceiling possible.
- Economical: radiant heat in the floors can transmit warmth throughout the house hours after turning off the heater.
Extended Life, Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Integrated primary and secondary heat exchangers prevent corrosion.
- Ensures a longer life expectancy over copper heat exchangers.
- Stainless steel components maintain consistency, even during long period of use.
Eco-friendly, Premixed Burner
- Modulates both air and gas ratios required for optimal combustion.
- The ingenious built-in CO monitoring system will shut the Combi unit down in the event of excessive CO gases build up that can cause a hazardous condition.
- Prevents damages to water heaters as well as personal property.
Automatic Water Filling System
- Automatically fills water into space heating pipes when the unit senses a water shortage.
Powerful Anti-Freeze Feature
- The Combi's built-in Control System is designed to keep the unit's plumbing frost free in winter conditions.