York Affinity YZB: 13 SEER / 8.6 HSPF Heat Pump The YZB Series Unit is the outdoor part of a versatile heat pump system
It is designed to be custom matched with one of our complete line of evaporator sections, each designed to serve a specific function. Matching air handlers are available for up-flow, downflow and horizontal right or left application to provide a complete system. Electric heaters are available if required. Add-on coils are available for use with up-flow, downflow or horizontal furnaces. Field installed accessories are available as needed.
- Superior Coil Protection – A stamped decorative metal coil guard completely protects coil from debris and other large damaging material while a polymer mesh further protects the coil against smaller particles.
- Isolated Compressor Compartment – A molded composite bulkhead isolates the compressor from the rest of the unit reducing sound and vibration.
- Protected Compressors – Each compressor is protected against high and low pressure as well as excessive temperature. This is accomplished by the simultaneous operation of high pressure relief valve and temperature sensors.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant – Next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish – Automotive quality finish provides the ultimate protection from harmful U.V. rays and rust creep ensuring long-lasting high quality appearance. A powder-paint topcoat is applied over a baked-on primer.
- Lower Installed Cost – Designed to provide enhanced installability by featuring a slide-down control compartment and angled service valves to reduce overall installation time and cost.
- Low Operating Sound Levels – A fan design boasting technology adapted from aeronautic and defense engineering provides for whisper quiet operation by allowing airflow to flow smoothly and efficiently across the fan tips.
- Filter-Drier – A factory installed, solid core liquid line filter/drier filters harmful debris and moisture from the system.
- Easy Service Access – A full end, full service, access panel with handle makes for easy entry to internal components.
- Long Lasting Operation – Strong and durable composite base pan provides added strength while resisting rust and corrosion as well as reducing sound vibration.
- Complete System Control – These heat pumps utilize the unique microprocessor defrost control system to provide optimal comfort as well as monitor the overall system for reliable operation.