Takagi T-KJr Released in 2003, the T-K Jr. is the smallest water heater in the Takagi tankless line.
But this small, powerful unit – with gas inputs up to 140,000 BTU per hour – can meet all the hot-water needs of a small American home or apartment with one or two bathrooms, as well as smaller commercial applications. Designed to virtually do anything a 40-gallon tank-type water heater can do and more, the compact, wall mounted T-K Jr. can support hydronic baseboard or radiant floor heating applications, as well as provide domestic hot water to plumbing fixtures and appliances.
- Efficiency rating of 81% using Gas
- Efficiency rating of 83% using Propane
- Average rise in temperature of 60°F in warmer areas
- Provides 3.8 GPM, or 228 GPH flow rate (where the winter ground water is 60°F, and with the output set at 120°F)
- Provides 2.7 GPM or 162 GPH flow rate (in colder areas where the input temperature may be 40°F or less, and with the output set at 120°F)
- Cost-efficient and environmentally friendly
- Can be converted into a direct-vent unit by using the optional TV09 conversion kit for installation in a garage, a utility closet or any confined space
- Four preset temperatures (113°F, 122°F, 140°F, 182°F)
- TK-RE20 temperature controller compatible if any other temperature than the preset is desired